Friday, March 18, 2011

title...

I have decided to title my monologue "He loved her"

It just seems right somehow to name such a devastating piece of work something that you would think would be so sweet.

The thing about it though is love can be a demented, twisted and evil thing if its tainted and if love is given for all the wrong reasons.

Most who love don't understand what it is to be loved or how to love themselves let alone someone else. So what happens when you love someone so much you can't stand being with them or without them?

To me "He loved her" is the obvious of what happens when love for someone is twisted into something that resembles hate and hurt.

I hope you all liked it even though it was dark and sad. And now you've all seen how my writing progresses to its final end.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment